Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Reading!

I love to read! I've always love to read.  When I was younger, I must have read every book in the Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley High series along with things from Judy Blume and any other teen author.  I normally enjoy reading books from authors like Sophia Kinsella, Nicholas Sparks, and Emily Giffin.  This summer I branched out a bit and finally read the Fifty Shades Series.  I must have read the entire trilogy in a week!  I'm an old fashion reader though...no kindle or nook for me! I get such a thrill out of buying a new book and curling up. The summer is the easiest time for me to get through a good read, so I am proud that I've knocked a few good books off my list!




Next on my list:




What are you reading?


2 comments:

  1. they look like some good books! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow? would love my blog to be as good as yours :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love More Than You Know!! First time here! Loving your blog :).
    Thanks for sharing!
    xox
    Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete