Thursday, July 14, 2011

A bit behind....

As you can tell, I haven't had much time lately to update a blog.  I guess when I get into the swing of things then I'll be better about posting! Things have been pretty busy at the store, getting stuff ready for our SALE, all the while getting lots of new Fall inventory in :)  Normally the beginning of each season I start talking about "Oh, I love Fall so much" or "Spring is my favorite".  I think I can honestly say that I am liking Fall a bit more each and every year.  It's something about the air, definitely the weather, and the fashion!  What can I say...I love sweaters, jeans and boots!  And don't forget the oh so comfortable leggings!  We got our first shipment of coats and sweaters in, and the boots are soon to follow! I can't wait to start putting my personal stash to the side!
I am loving the HUGE poncho trend this fall, and as always, I'll have high hopes that my stumpy little legs will be able to fit in a gorgeous Tory Burch boot!

Off the bed now...can't wait to get to work and see what our humble little UPS guys will bring tomorrow!

-xoLWD

No comments:

Post a Comment